Has anyone really seen or experienced Lord Shiva?

Shiv Solanki

Yes , the luckiest person on the entire earth who has both experience and who knows who is God. Read carefully and complete to Understand who is God and Who is Shiva and to know what Shiva Himself gave me knowledge in his original form. If you don t want to read story directly go for experiences , I have mentioned it in bold letters.
With my experience I am going to tell you how my life dramatically changed. From my birth I was very much spiritual. By the time all kids plays games i.e. age of 13 , I was in search of the great Energy who is handling this universe. At that age I found that that person who will understand energy will be so powerful he can came in a row of God because all game is of energy, my age was 13 at that time.
Growing in age I started prayers and all things , here I would like to mention that since my birth I have a quality , the quality to understand things very quickly , the quality to give my 100% in a very short period of time , it s like I completely drown in that situation.
In the same time I heard about Saai Baba , somehow I got attracted and started to follow him , as I said whenever I got a situation , in a very short period of time I completely involved in that thing even in case of God. So my faith in Saai Baba was so high I used to chant his name all the day , from morning to night each and every moment. I was never interested in material world and so I had my own different situations. I didn t played with other boys but I was in search of the great Energy who controls this Universe. Later I felt him and experienced him as by some solid proofs. My age was 14 at that time.
At age 15 a priest came to live near my house, he told me about their religion and share his knowledge , as I was a lil kid I trusted him , I learned about christianity , I learned about Jesus Christ. As I was a kid , I started to believe him, and he told me was about christianity. He told me that Lord Jesus Christ is the only God on entire earth, who made this universe and he showed some proofs of that. His speech and way of talk was so amazing I trusted him and I my self thought that now I got the real God. Some people call it brainwash what he does to me but I won’t call it bran wash because he was right from his side. But his way of doing was so intense and extreme that any person start to follow him , on the other hand I was a kid of 15. Without saying anything to home I left my prayers and rituals and Hindu Gods and start to believe in Jesus Christ. I followed christianity for 1–2 years. However I felt blessings of Jesus Christ too , as well some solid proofs of existence of himself. However I ll call is a normal thing as , whenever you put effort in spiritual manner you experienced some supernatural.
But by the time I left that home and and moved to another place and so the same priest was not there at new place.
I was still following christianity but as I was not in contact of the priest anymore. Meanwhile a friend came to me and told me about a new god . this time the new God was a Hindu Goddess , further more he showed me proofs of her existence. Being curious and as a kid started to follow her and even this time I had some unbelievable experience. My age was 17.
But now as I was mature and independent to think in my own way. I found that either all god are true or all are wrong. Because while following Shree Saai Baba I learned that to eat meat is not good for us and all those negative things so I left to eat meat. While following Jesus Christ , when I argue about not eating meat as it give pains to animals , that priest told me that God had made all things , every creature for us and so it is allowed to eat meat. So I again start to eat. While following that goddess again they taught me not to eat meat. By means of saying is that every god had their own different rituals and traditions , different to each other. Here the main problem occured. I though how it s possible that one god allows me to eat meat and one does not. How they all are different, if all the gods are true than how the traditions could be different than each other as well as some rules like to eat meat and other things. This situation made a question for me that was -two things are possible either all are right or all are wrong. Finally after this incident I become Naastik. I thought all things are wrong because if one god is right how it could be wrong from point of view of another god. After all they all are gods. And I was not able to decide which one was right or which one was wrong. and so I left to believe in all God but somehow I knew that there is a energy working for each and every situation, for every moment of time. A energy is running the Universe. I lived as a naastik for about 2 years ans searched for the true and right God.
Story of Shiva - Now Shiva came , I was standing in an ice cream bar with one person I loved the most, though I was with her , my mind was absent , I was still thinking of the Great Energy who is controlling the entire universe. Suddenly I got a hit in my mind , my body starts to vibrate and the first time I was feelings something weird. It was like I was bathing with the infinite energy , It was like I am standing under a waterfall of energy actually it was energy fall. A sound came in my mind from nowhere and I heard a voice-Vo me hu , jise tum dhund rahe ho, Me hu Shiv (It is me whom you are finding , I am Shiv). in other words somehow I got a brief idea about what I was looking for. Within a fraction of second I got infinite knowledge of many things. Now I got who was that energy , the energy who was controlling the entire Universe. That was it I found my God , Now starts the real story of me and Shiva.
That was the first moment I felt Shiva. I had a name but not brief knowledge about Shiva . later by searching I found that Shiva has no form nor shape. He is present from ,before the beginning of time , he is now and he will and so this time I was confident that this can’t be wrong. I started to worship Shiva and as we all know Shiva is the most liberal God, the blessings starts to fall on my.
NOW GO FOR EXPERIENCES - Worshiping for years a dream came ,so realistic. Let me explain the dream - It was like a path , both sides were covered by large trees , and under all the trees I found aghoris and sadhus seating under the tree. They were like 1000 years old and some were like so old there bodies were jointed with the stem of the trees , I was watching all these things and suddenly I saw Shiva coming from the front side. A very highted body wearing Malas and Rudraksh with a long jata , His personality was like so amazing I have never seen before. He was coming towards me and suddenly the dream broke and I opened my eyes. This is a proof you may now believe than want for a proof you have to believe.
How I found that ShivLinga - Now I started to live in Shiva , day nights dreams study and the whole physical world was Shiva . There were only one thing which existed for me and that was Shiva, meanwhile my Mom arranged a tour including a place of Shiva temple. It was Bhav Nagar a city of Gujarat and it is said that there is a Shiva temple in the sea which came out on land only for a single day in entire year. Means you can see that temple only for a single day in the whole year. Remaining time of the year the temple stays inside the sea and you cannot watch it. So the moment I step out of bus I was so exited about watching that temple , in a great hurry I went to temple crossing the sea by walk. I prayed in temple and asked for a Gift from Shiva, a gift of Shiv Linga. I prayed to lord Shiva that I won’t go till I get a Shiv Linga from here so that I can pray and worship you. I prayed so powerfully with so much concentration , I almost forget about the existence of own self. The next moment I took my first step and my leg hit a stone under the water, so I put my hand there and checked what it was , it was just a ordinary rock so I took it and throw away. The very next moment a thought came to my mind , I thought it was a clue to get Shiv Linga and so I went to that spot where I threw that rock, again I put my hand in water and again a rock came in my hand, This time I was looking that stone with broaden eyes, it was Shiv Linga, and it was no ordinary Shiv Linga as we see in shop because all the Shiv Lings are men made and polished from out side, on the other hand the rock I got this time was not man made, it was so natural , a perfect cylinder , pointed on one end and so flat at other end that it can stand it self. The perfect Shiv Linga and that was natural , made by nature , not polished from out side but rough. I took it and from that day to this day I pray it and worship it. I have attached a pic.
WHY I BELIEVE IT S SHIVLINGA -
1- We have seen many stones , and the common thing is all are symmetrical , I mean same shape and size from both sides whereas this stone is not symmetrical. As one end is pointed and one is so flat it can stand itself.
2- It is a perfect cylinder exactly as the shape of ShivaLinga.
3- It is natural I mean even by trying no one can made a so natural Shiv Linga as this is. Observe the holes and roughness.
Now the most valuable part - THE KNOWLEDGE SHIVA GAVE ME HIMSELF
Later on I start to do meditation but I meditate in a different manner ,in a different dimension , not of this earth. A extreme high position of meditation where I can see Shiva and can ask questions and he his self ans me. (here I seat in meditation and I myself imagine a form of Shiva seating next to me not like he shows himself to me)
One day I asked about reason of number of Gods and different traditions and different religion. And Shiva gave me ans about it.
HE said - “”men kind is confused about only shape. I am the great energy , I am existed in each and every particle , there is nothing like nirjiv (dead) , chetna is everywhere in every particle. Just because you can t interact with a tree or a stone or a rock it dosen t mean it s dead , they are interacting with each other every moment. Chetna means energy is present in everything which exist and so I am present in every particle as any particle can t be exist without energy. But when this energy got bound in a particular shape , it changes KARMA KSHETRA - working area. Means each and every shape has it s own working area. I am the single energy with a constant form but when I get bound in a shape of tree my working area gets changes , Being a energy if I get bound in a shape of a mountain , my working area would be different. The same thing is applicable for God. They came in different shape , and so their working area are different. NO matter I am the only thing which is existed in the entire Universe , my Karma would be different according to my shape. And So as all God s are different the working area or KARMA KSHETRA is different and so they all have their different traditions. I am present in them but I have give ability to everyone to think individually and so being my own part all God were free to think individually and so they all started different tradition and culture and it s applicable for all humans too. Further more these all things are necessary for the balance of this world. Imagine a world following a single God with single tradition and culture than there would be an earth with very less knowledge than now , it is diversity which has made so advance than it could be being follow a single god and tradition. After all it is my and only me present in every particle being PARAM CHETNA - SUPREME ENERGY without any shape.””
editing - because I think the theory of Karma should be posted here so that some more people can know about it.
Karma - “ what is karma ? simply our deeds. Whatever we do , our every action is our karma but but you know how that supreme energy sees your Karma? well the Supreme Energy \param chetna \Shiva sees your karma as form of energy. If you feed a cow dosen t mean next day that cow will come to you and will feed you. Now as we all know whatever we give to universe comes back to us. But here the cow in not coming to feed us than where does that karma go? Second Example a 20 year boy is bullying a 10 year boy. No matter how much he try but he will never pay back to that 20 year boy exactly in same amount as that 20 year boy bullied him. again where does that karma go of that 20 year boy?
Let me tell you, just because we are human we think that we are upper than other animal as well all dead things but we are wrong here. In the sight of param chetna all are same including a small creature to biggest animal to trees to stones and mountains because param chetna is everywhere. Just because human can speak and has ability to think , it doesn t mean that only we make karma and we are upper than remaining mother earth or prakruti. The fact is human are no more different than any other thing in entire Universe because the energy or param chetna is constant and same for every smallest particle and as we do karma every animal do. Any shape who has ability to think individually can do karma because karma take place after we think. here, Don t ask me that the same energy is in mountains and trees than why don t do karma. Because they haven t ability to think individually which is most necessary to form a karma. Clear? Now come to our holly cow - that cow isn t going to feed you next day as karma is not as we see it. Karma is just energy like positive energy and negative energy. If you do good karma positive energy will cover you same as for negative energy. Again remember you think you are doing good karma dosen t mean that it is good. It may be good in your sight but in actual life it may be wrong so think 1000 times before doing any karma. Again bring that cow- when you feed a cow your beam of positive energy increased and it will be with you. Now suppose a situation come where you want something from God. Example I am a student I have feed a cow two days ago and now today on day of exam I pray to God. So trust me God will help me for the same and exact amount of energy which I have gained by my self by feeding cow and that help could be in any form. We can t see it. But indirectly God is using our own energy to help ourselves. God is just giving direction to your own energy that s all. Below in last para I ve explained that nothing is free and I mean it. Nothing is free ,when something good happened remember it s your own karma of your own positive energy. same thing is applicable for negative energy. “ I hope I ve done my job.
I got this knowledge from meditation and not only this I have very valuable knowledge of some things which is so valuable. ,including Shiva himself as well some super secrets of Universe. Like what is Shiva Linga , what is Karma and how does it works , what are emotions and how to control it, how to control future, importance of problems in life. and Lord Shiva himself taught me these all. (This is my belief)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why most Indian women wear white bras?

In which country are Indians respected the most?