कौन से प्रोफेशनल काम है जिन्हे अभी तक उनकी सही पहचान नही मिली

Kommina Sivanand
Kommina Sivanand, Just 'An Indian'
Some underrated profession in India in my view..
Stunt performers in movies:
There are many stunt performers behind the screen who take life risk to make our film stars heroes. We adore our reel heroes and forget the real heroes.
In a tragic incident, two budding actors died on the sets of Duniya Vijay's forthcoming Kannada movie Masti Gudi on Monday, November 7. Anil Raghav and Uday reportedly drowned while performing an action sequence in Thippagondanahalli Reservoir, 35 km west of Bangalore.
The original scene is, stunt men has to jump from the chopper, a boat will arrive to rescue them. Unfortunately, the boat couldn't start. They performed the stunt without any rehearsal.
While Vijay was rescued by the team, the two others went missing. Reports add that the team planned to shoot the dangerous sequence without taking proper safety measures.
Movie makers should recognise efforts and display their names during the stunt scenes performed by them.
Waiters at the restaurants:
They stand continuesly for hours. People show all the anger on waiters though the mistake is on chef side.
I tip them, thinking about someone tipping my brother in law in Canada, who is pursuing masters, working in a restaurant and sends me iPhone everytime a new model is released.
Sales men at malls:
These people were not allowed to use mobile. Imagine a full day with out a mobile. Yesterday I was in brand factory where 'free shopping weekend' is going on. One sales person told me that they leave at 2 AM on weekends.
I try to fold back clothes that I unfolded and put them back in the same position and make their job easier.
Delivery boys:
They carry huge bags on their shoulders. Many apartments don't allow them to park their vehicles inside. Since they can't leave the valuables outside, they have to carry full bag up to the flat. Few apartments don't even allow them in lifts and few don't even have lifts.
I step out of my flat to the main gate to collect my package to make his job easier. If it is hot outside, I carry cool water and offer him.
Watch men:
They are similar to our army guarding the borders.
I always interact with them and give suggestions for their children's career. Many times, I take my car to my home town, still pay the car cleaning amount for that month. My watchman thinks that I paid him by mistake but I do it intentionally.
What ever may be the profession, driver, scavenger or any one, let us talk politely, respect & help each other and make this world a happiest place to live..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Has anyone really seen or experienced Lord Shiva?

Why most Indian women wear white bras?

In which country are Indians respected the most?