toughest sketch

Lets go step by step. Who's in a hurry?
And now the final complete work:
Thank you guys for coming this far.
Hope you like it.
EDIT- Thankyou guys for showering so much love on my painting. So, today I have got my painting ,it's glass framed now. I'm uploading it's image.
Edit- Guys, finally the day had come. Today is my parent's wedding anniversary. I gifted them the painting today morning after we wished and touched their feet. At first they thought we have purchased that painting, but after knowing they were so surprised and so happy, I'm speechless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Has anyone really seen or experienced Lord Shiva?

In which country are Indians respected the most?

Epics of India: Where was america and other countries when Ramayana and Mahabharata was happening in India?